I can't belive it's been 5 weeks now that I haven't posted! Things have been rolling so fast lately and Corbin wants to play every second of the day! One of those weeks entailed a trip back to Spokane, which was spent mostly taking care of errands and loose ends from our move to Rexburg. I have also started a Family History class at BYU-I! I have been working on getting together and entering all our family info into a geneology program. I am also starting a vinyl sign business and have been working on creating my first cuts on the computer now that my vinyl and transfer tape have arrived. I am so excited to get it going! I am also having visions of vinyl phrases on our wall throughout the apartment! I have also been getting things rolling for the Achivement Day girls. We have 13 and I have two other women I work with. We got the whole year planned, and last night completed our second activity for the month. We did a game involving the Food Guide Pyramid and the Word of Wisdom. Afterwards the girls decorated tin lunchboxes to use as a recipe box and the girls brought healthy recipes and one healthy snack to share. It turned out really well.
Tim's been doing well also- we is taking his second B of M class and still working at Sam's Club. After being there two months he was just promoted to be the Produce Manager- which is full time with benefits! Yea!! It will also really help his resume when he graduates. I am so proud of him!
So, I am getting back on the wagon and will be posting again more frequently....
11 years ago



2 comments:
ohmy - you are one busy lady! I love the activity you did for the girls - they need more healthy influences! Our stake had a huge activity last night - a dinner, the RS broadcast, then a jumungous dessert buffet. It was pretty gross - everyone was chowing down on plates full. I just kept thinking... didn't anyone ever teach you about moderation?! Anyways, there's my soapbox.
I'm jealous you got to go to Spokane! I miss it there (ha! never thought Id say that!)
I want you to post more pics of Corbin!!
It's about time:) I thought you dropped of the face of the earth:) Nice to hear Tim is doing so well! Yeah for him! That will be really good for his resume!!
Post a Comment